Saturday, September 04, 2010

my secondary school franss

Baby Aaliyah is moving non-stop today. Ever since I woke up in the morning till now! I keep singing to her, talking to her, eating for her, and the more she gets excited and keep on dancing inside my tummy. I am now wondering why is she so restless? I can feel round ligament pain too at my lower bottom tummy. I guess my uterus is expanding to fit Baby Aaliyah!

Oh yea! Teacher's Day has come and gone and I LOVE the day where I get to be spoilt with presents and lovely gifts from the adorable children in my class. It was a no-lesson day and the teachers were treated to surprise celebration by the parents. There were dress-up contests and funny videos of us in action. Haha! Also a dedication video from the children! I love it when my kids say "I Love Teacher Sha!" Melt melt! The parents were very generous with their gifts too with chocolates, flowers, lotions, frames, cards and whatnots. I wish everyday was Teacher's Day! Hahaha! Ok, now, have to think about Children's Day and what to get all 15 of THEM!


Recently, I met up with my secondary school friends for iftar at Aisyah's house and a few days later, Aisyah gave birth... Congrats to Aisyah and Murad on their second baby girl. It's great to have friends who have experienced motherhood and labourhood. hahaha. Great tips and advice!


Do click on the Nuffnang Silkair advert to your right to support this blog! Thanks!
p/s: I am still very very kaku carrying a one-day old baby!! So fragile! Aaaarrgghh!! Motherly instinct! Come to me quick!

4 comments:

Blackswan said...

Nice family-friendly blog :)

Thks for dropping by Luxury Indulgence!

chris federick said...

Congrats on the baby. Wow, great blog. Happy fasting, few days left to go :)

mistarJ said...

Good to still be in touch with your old friends, yeah?! Brings back memories of your good old days!

:D

Unknown said...

Thanks Blackswan, Chris and RJ.