Thursday, December 10, 2009

What I Have Been Busy With

The past few weeks have been bz bz bz.... I have been appointed a class of 15 of my own 3-year-old children. Hectic schedules, with little time to even breathe!! Spent a lot of time at work and also setting up my classroom... Went back to work on Saturday and stayed till late. As much as I am excited, I am also nervous. A lot of things ran through my mind. But I will keep positive, no doubt. This is my bare little space.



Busy Busy Bee...


Finally 40% done. More to come for sure. Needed a rest.


I love Art & Crafts, so i thought of doing up a tactile piece. Shreds of coloured paper...


Then came the glue and picks.


Tadaaaa!! My End-Product.


Lots of junk pieces from my kitchen being used. And I have a whole big bag more. Seriously, I have turned into a JUNK collector. Oh God. Save the room from Garbage.

I have a lot of things to blog about, and so does the Hubby. *Looks at Hon* We are very excited for the upcoming new year. =) But as always, SheZai likes it slow and steady to be ready. I've already found more than 10 strands of white hair protruding from the back of my head! I am getting old. =(

No comments: