Tuesday, October 06, 2009

2nd Weekend



all pics courtesy of Zul's & Filju's camera

Last weekend was my 2nd time I had my Hari Raya celebration this year. Of course, the first time was with our family. The usual house family visitings & stuffs. As I'd to work the following weekend after Raya, I applied leave for the 2nd & 3rd weekends.

Last weekend was all about celebrating with friends. We attended Hun's principal son's birthday first thing in the afternoon. We had few cakes, pictures snapped & I got to meet Hun's colleague from her School. Next up, we started our Raya outing back again from the east & meet up with the rest of my friends at Taufik's place. As usual throughout the day we're stuffed with the best dishes & kuihs at every house which I'm not surprised if we happen to fall sick the next few days. We ended the Raya Outings at Filju's place celebrating Shakirah's belated birthday & the guys wrapped things up playing Rock Band feeling The Beatles. Most of us has left by then, due to tiredness & some needs to continue the Raya Outings the next day.

In fact the next day(Sunday), we were too lazy to wake up to attend a wedding ceremony but no choice, still have to go. I seriously had no idea who's wedding it was but it was a very noisy & messy event to me. Anyways we head home the earliest possible we can to continue our rest (recovery) as we're a bit sick (flu & cough) especially Hun till today haven't really recover. By the time we reached home, the germs has been passed to father-in-law, haha. Ok I don't know why I laughed.

Anyway, I hope Hun will recover soon cos I'm really craving for Cottage Waffles!!

No comments: