Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Post mayhem..

The past weekend has been great. Took leave on both days & eventually has a full rest. Actually was on off on Friday. Was supposed to head down to Clementi in the afternoon for lunch & fetch Hun from work but something bad happened on that morning!

My 2 year old Macbook hardisk failed me.

While surfing for my regular routines(Soccernet, Facebook, Bloghop, NiceKicks etc) the page starts to hang. Then the rainbow starts to circle around. I just think that the page was loading normally until I finished bathing & I still see the same thing. This time, I start to Force Quit but only to find out that I can't move my trackpad cursor around. Therefore I start to Power Off it. After it was restarted, there was a funny sound clicking away near my hardisk area. What happened next surprised me, Question mark blinking in the middle of the screen. Immediately I called my friend from Apple & asked what's that. Just as what I thought, my Mac crashed. I went down to office & let him examined it. So he just asked me to buy the necessary stuffs which I went to Sim Lim & got it fixed. This time round, 320GB hardisk baby! Yeah! Waited 3 hours for it & Boom! there goes my GST Credit. dammit.

There goes all my data. Really important datas such as Sales Figures, Rosters, Plannings, School Projects, Pictures, Softwares etc... I've learnt my lesson & therefore will definitely get a 1 terabyte external hardisk for my TimeMachine during the next PC show. Have told the wife too.

Guess what is the first thing I installed? Football Manager 2009! yeay! haha Anyways will blog again what we did on Sat & Sun .. ;P

No comments: