Friday, June 26, 2009

Back Blogging Again ';P

The Person I love Most That Has Given Me The Most Support ':D

I've been away from the blog for the longest time ever I think? It's just that I'm actively addicted to Facebook updating status & "commenting" on my friends pics/status. Even though Hun's suggested Tweet to me, I seriously feel no thrill Tweeting. Perhaps there's not many of my friends on it yet or maybe I haven't "follow" them yet. As for now, Facebooking is still the best, be it from Iphone or my Mac.

Work & school has been a real "torture" in my life now. Unlike my last term, this time I can't afford to take leave to prepare for my projects/tests/final assessments due to the busy May-June hectic schedule I had at work. Some of my colleagues left the company which mean in this economic downturn, instead of re-hiring, we'll have to share the workloads. Very tough but this is life. I'll just take every challenge given as a test of my patience. Of course I won't be going gungho for it but I'll just take one things at a time.

Aside from all the busy schedule that I face, I still set aside time for some of the important events that just happened recently.

Congrats to Haffiz & Effa & Best Wishes for the Near Future

Congrats To Fique & Munirah & Best Wishes for the Near Future

Other than both couple, I'd like to congratulate both Fandy & Sheikh together with their beaus too. Best wishes ahead too guys! Weddings aside, Hun & me also managed to escape from all the hectic schedule to have a good time together with Latyfah & Keidi at Butterfactory last couple of week. Thanks To Latyfah, we got to see one half of Mobb Deep & Big Noyd there. We had a good catch-up after the party by having "supper" at a food joint somewhere near Zouk at 4am.

Keidi, Latyfah & Shezai

No comments: