Sunday, July 12, 2009

Obsessed? More like NutCrack!


Obsessed Reviewed.

Sheikha's 10 Fast Facts about the movie.

1. Beyonce's butt is damn huge. I preferred her wearing the butterfly top and tight pants in the first scene when they just moved house compared to the last fighting scene when she wore a vest with high-waisted pants. The latter just doesn't flatter her figure at all!
2. Idris Elba's character is an epitome of a charming married ladies' man, a real gentleman, a lover that most girls dream of... Oooh the words from his mouth.
3. He should have told Sharon about Lisa The Temp Girl right from the start.
4. Lisa dons really really fugly pink/black satin lingerie a.k.a. granny panties high up to the waist with fishnet stockings in the 'flash-me-in-the-car' scene. Click Here for illustration. Don't puke! Victoria should sponsor some nicer sexier ones. Oh yea.. I forgot the movie's PG. Dammng.
5. The babysitter taking care of Kyle is soo dumb and stupid. Lisa's handphone isn't even on. HP screen is blank.
6. Lisa's scripts are so predictable and lame at some point when she wanna seduce Derek. "Ooh baby, we have to be together! Go get a divorce! I know you want me! Come have me, Come!" She's like a slimy ulat gungguk (worm) in the cubicle when she wanna blow him. Jeee Pffft!!
7. Gays make good office gossip partners and information leakers.
8. Guys, pls don't lead women on by saying things like, "If I were single, I would definitely do you." Or just don't say, "If i were single.........." when you know you're married.
9. The catfight scene makes me laugh, esp Beyonce's reactions... "C'mon Bitch.. C'mon.. I know you want a piece of this... C'mon!"
10. Watch this movie if you love Beyonce Knowles. She's just so drop dead gorgeous!!

No comments: