Friday, July 17, 2009

My Alone Time with Mr Potter.

This blog has just past its 500th post. Thank you to readers of our blog for keeping it alive. My class ended 1 hr earlier. I so do not want to go home and rot myself doing stupid essay assignments (for now). Brain not working today. So i headed to town just because. Hon's working. Visited him at his shop and sat at Starbucks drinking my favourite Javachip while waiting for his breaktime. It was only 6pm. He ends work at 10pm. I have 4 hours to kill. So what was I to do? Oh well, I bought myself a ticket for Harry Potter and the Half blood Prince and engulfed myself in the movie...alone. Just like what I did for Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. Hon is not interested in these kinda fantasy movies, but I am. I feel that these movies makes me have wild imaginations, and I loike it very much... hehehe! So I absolutely do not mind at all watching them alone. I get to fully concentrate and let my mind run wild. =)



Sheikha's Ten Fast Facts as a NON Harry Potter fanatic

1) You'd have known who the half-blood prince was by the time he said, "My own magic won't work against me." or something along that line.
2) The whole movie is 60% Love Hexagon, 40% Magic. Getting a lil bit drainy due to that. I prefer more adventurous magic scenes.
3) Well of course, preceding the above fact, all of them have indeed matured and hormones are raging. What do you expect. Hmmm hormones rage... kinda rhymes with Hermione Granger.
4) I didn't expect * will die because of a wave of magic wand. I thought it would be sooner at the cave.
5) Great cinematography and visual effects.
6) This is the first time Malfroy doesn't talk much. He no need script also can lor.
7) I wonder if there can ever exist a friendship between a boy and a girl just like Harry and Hermione. Hmmmm... Love can complicate things.
8) The ending is seriously sucky. I left the theatre feeling empty despite sitting down for 2&half hours!
9) There is only 1 part where everybody in the cinema gets shocked/jolted/heart skips a beat/shriek at the same time. Inferi's attack.
10) The movie could have been better. I guess most people will say the book is the best.

No comments: