Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Let's unwind!

UPDATE: Based on the story of the squids in the New Paper today (23/4), we decided against beaches and opt to just go KL instead.
*Try to figure out the link*

---------------------------------------------------------------------


Another mini-honeymoon is on its way! I can't wait to rest and relax and spend time with my hubby. One of the reasons I love him is because he's like a small kid who likes to tease me, and I am a childcare teacher taking care of one big toddler (who has a big thinking brain and thinks of things that no one thought of) at home. See the link? mwahahhaa!



Ok back to the topic, aah yea... our 6th getaway. We still have not decided on the place yet. It will be near, of course. We can't go any further than 3days due to work and school. I have yet to research on the destination but a simple Malaysian one will suffice. Ultimately, it's the quality time spent together that matters. This gives me the ultimate BOOST to finish up my assignment earlier!! Our options include:-

  1. Cherating
  2. Pangkor Laut
  3. Penang
  4. Desaru
  5. Cameron Highlands
  6. Tioman
  7. KL / Genting
  8. Port Dickson
  9. Kuching
  10. Sabah

So as you can see, we are seriously undecided. Any recommendations? I'll be collecting my new passport this Friday... Yippeeeee!

P/S: Thanks for all the comments.

No comments: