Sunday, March 15, 2009

"I'm not trapped in here with you, You're trapped in here with me!" - Rorschach

I have just returned from the movies with my hubby. We caught 'Watchmen' at Tampines Mall coz I had to finish my assignment (which i concentrated on it for 3 hrs the whole afternoon) due tomorrow. Me & Hon had a lazy Sunday morning, slept in and woke up at noon, the only time we get to catch up on our sleep and time together. I am just so tired and fatigued, as is he. But we are lucky to be with each other on this beautiful Sunday.

Back to "Watchmen", oh my gosh.... I love this movie! Although it is 3 hrs long, the videography is totally artistically amazing. Reminds me of Sin City. The scientific nuclear terms and intellectual dialogues are just so intriguing! Hon's favourite character is Rorschach and mine is of course Miss Jupiter and Dr. Manhattan!! I love his calm and soothing voice and blue glow, not mentioning his.... .... oh never mind. And the Action and Gore factor is there! Subtle and sweet gore combined with visionary videography, oh i love it. I give it 4 stars. You may or may not like it or call it boring. But I Love It! Try to watch it with an imaginative mind. I may source out for the movie poster for the bedroom next!

I have just recovered from my flu and fever and as all couples do, Honey contracted the disease from me and he too got the flu.. Thank God he is recovering now. I accompanied my poor honey to the Doctor that day. And I am so worried sick when he told me something that the Doc said. So from that day on, I try my best to cook for him healthy meals with less salt intake. For dinner the next night, I made for him salad! And hotdog cheesebread.



No comments: