Wednesday, February 04, 2009

A Typical Update

It was my husband's first day at school yesterday. It feels kinda weird when both husband and wife are still schooling. Haha! All is perfectly fine, though. In fact, we will both talk about our day, like bedtime stories, before we go to sleep..... I tell him everything, from how cute the children in my class are and what we did in class to how much I want to watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and Slum/dog Millionaire. *hint to hon* Hee! He will then tell me stories of how his lectures went, his classmates, difficult customers and other things that happen at work. I just love the way we communicate, how he understands me and our relationship and how we hug and kiss every single day... (It still feels like a deep-loving relationship to me even after marriage.) I love you, Zaini.

I am addicted to Tap Tap Revenge and will always play the game on Hon's iPhone. Arrrghh... Becoming an a-lian liao!

PhiQue has planned that the ladies in the family, Mom, her and me, watch 'Menopause' the musical on Friday. Like they say, all women have to go through this phenomenal chapter in their lives one way or another so why not have a laugh about it. Menopause.... here we come. =P

No comments: