Thursday, February 05, 2009

Crunch Time ...

Crunch Time Doesn't Mean I'll Stop Spending! haha Presenting my newest catch ...
Weighing at 6 oz, This Sportswear pack actually consist of more colors such as blue, yellow, red & the lime green but since Singapore brought in only the blue & pink ones only, I've decided to get the pink as I've never fancy blue. In fact, I've never owned any blue shoes! Anyhow, from now on, I've also decided to try getting exclusive Performance kicks(compare to the normal or given colorways that most shops sell) nowadays rather than the Dunks/Air Max's/Trainers. I'll definitely stop wearing or buying Air Max's cos of the Mat Reps. Since when guys? full stop. Sigh. But I'll definitely put them on again once "they" phased themselves out of the culture.

All of us has grown up yes? haha All these pictures(courtesy of Zul's camera) were taken on Taufik's Birthday which happens to be CNY as well.

No comments: