Thursday, February 12, 2009

Adrena & I

I had a great time with one of my closest gurlfriend Adrena yesterday. Though it's a short meet-up, it was a coincidence that our timing was perfect. I accompanied her to buy a gift for her BF's birthday cum their Valentine's Day and we headed to the West together. She bought a Gucci wallet for him which I think is super sweet! Good choice, Gurl. As usual, we talked about so many things and catch up with each other while eating our favourite Prata CheeseHotdog. I knew her for more than 3 years now. Love ya Babe!! Let's meet up next time for a shopping spree yea!


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

P/S: I'm very proud of Hon who has been working and studying so very hard nowadays, way into the night. Work and study smart Sayang. We are working hard towards a goal, hopefully achieving it together by the end of this year. Diplomas and House first. Our very own, next. =)

No comments: