Sunday, January 11, 2009

Princess Day

And so as some of you may or may not know, one of our SheZai traditions is to have a 'Prince Day' or 'Princess Day' anytime one of us decides to give the other a treat. If it is a 'Princess Day', both of us will go on a hot date, and I will be treated like a princess. All my cravings, rants and wants will be magically fulfilled. Hehe! Anything at all, from buying a hair-clip to dinner treat to shopping galore, all-expenses paid by the Husband. And vice versa if it's a 'Prince Day'. So yesterday was officially declared 'Princess Day' by Honey and boy o boy was I excited! I dressed up nicely for Honey and off we went to town.

But alas! My eyes played tricks on me from 4pm to 8pm as we walked around shopping-centre-hopping perusing shops. I was still baffled because I couldn't find anything to my liking or taste! Sure there is a sale going on at Zara, Mango, Levi's, F21 and the likes, but most of the clothes are either large, icky and dusty or awfully ugly. Even the new season clothes are ugly. Finally we stepped into Guess at Paragon and thanks to my fashion stylist of a husband who managed to find for me and paid for a pair of Marciano jeans along with a sexy Guess shirt. Both have gold trimmings and buttons and I Love 'em! It was so apt too, when the song in the shop started playing T.I.'s "Whatever You Like"! Haha! Oh, He purchased a pair of ear-rings and a hair clip for me too. Thanks Darl! It's never too late to spoil your wife silly, ey? hehe!





Apart from these wonderful gifts, Hon really took care of me when I was down with viral flu and fever last week. I hate to be sick! Hon is so nice. He bought for me a Nike Windrunner sweater in hot pink! I like! I can wear it on rainy days or during cold lectures. Last week, Hon surprised me with a Nike Heritage Premium sm Hobo bag too! *Phew! I learned the name from him.* Doesn't look like Nike though, right? Love it. The gifts keep on coming from him..... And all Hon said to me was," You have been a wonderful wife! Thanks for cooking and cleaning and taking care of my needs!" Hehe! I feel so pampered as his wife! No, wait... I feel like... like... a tai-tai. Haha!


On my Princess Day, Hon bought another pair of Nike Rejuven8 sneakers in green for himself too. He already has one in yellow and is gonna buy 2 more pairs in red and blue. Being a man is so easy, wearing sneakers everyday. Mixing and matching is soo easy for them!

I think when we buy a house, we need to get a room specially for his kicks. Even his mom said," Banyak nyer kasut! Dah jadi macam bilik kasut!" Haha! We headed to Holland V to have ice-cream at Cold Rock as Hon has been craving for it. Hon bought for me 2 more casual dresses at a shop along the lane. Then a late night dinner at Swensens and we reached home just past 1am, happy. My princess day is over.

No comments: