Sunday, January 04, 2009

My Photo Jog Log

OK so I just came back from my PhotoJog. Distance jogged? About 4km. Amount of shaky, over-exposed photos taken? 150. Therapeutical feeling? Priceless.

Inspired by the movie, 'Yes Man', I tried out jogging around my estate while taking photos along the way with my trusty Sony Cybershot 5.1 megapixel camera. (Yes. My precious camera goes waaaay back and it still takes quality shots.) People stared at me as if I were crazy, but I don't care. Camera in my hand, I jogged/briskwalked/stopped for a bit here and there/jogged again while clicking away. When I jogged past the Pasar Malam, I set the camera to non-flash and clicked away like like there's no tomorrow. Click Click Click! It is fun!! Thank you 'Yes Man' movie for inspiring me to do this. Haha! So here now I present to you my photo gallery from my Evening Jog. Try it. The feeling is just superb! Trust me. Slow down and smell the breeze, see the colours, feel the atmosphere......

Sheikha's Photo Jog Log























I got all my calories back due to the lure of the Pasar Malam. Bought this for dinner.... Oily Fats! DTWERP!!!

No comments: