Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Never Has Been This Satisfied Before ';D

This Picture Explains It All

2008 has been superb! Like the title of this post says, 'Never Has Been This Satisfied Before'. I'm really overjoyed after the result was out yesterday announced by the Nike SG Director. Wheelock has won best shop for Summer 2008! They've won 2nd for Holiday 2007 & was also voted Best Sportswear Shop too in Spring 2008. The prizes they're going to get are going to be exclusive. Well Done Guys! You deserve it & it also adds a huge impact to my portfolio! haha Anyways I'm not just going to sit in this comfortable zone but instead I'm trying to get my other 2 stores, Paragon or Takashimaya to win for Fall 2008!

Although how stress I am at work, I just feel that I'm blessed & lucky to be in this position. I've always enjoyed every minute of it especially when I could wear whatever I want to work! That's really stress free ok? Cause you don't really need to think as 95% of my wardrobe be it in Tampines or Clementi are already stocked in Nike. So I just mix & match with my shoes or bags & .....Whoosh..... off to work with my Ipod.

Another stress relief factor which I like is, I have a beautiful wife waiting for me at home each day after work. That makes me smile instantly no matter how tired I am. She'll cook or buy dinner for me & I love to disturb her when she sleeps soundly haha cos she's very cute to look at!

No comments: