Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Wife has complained & now here I am. heh

Workload has recently piled up. I really need to get down to do some serious planning for the stores. Also not forgetting to do training plans. The time's ticking..

Ok work aside, I've tried to distress myself by watching the Euro 2008. My favorite overhyped England is already out but I've put my heart for Espana this tournament & they haven't really disappoint me other than against the stubborn Italian defense. Why I chose them over Holland is that, they played quick attacking game just like the gunners whereas the dutch played beautiful total football but very unbalance in defense so it's kind of messed up. Furthermore the only un-handsome players in the Spanish squad are only Puyol & Marcos Senna unlike the Dutch. haha Anyways I've only missed a single game of theirs due to Fadz & Shakirah's 'cukur rambut' for their new born. So I'm really hoping for them to at least be in the final! But I still won't buy their jersey. haha. Btw speaking of jerseys, next month will Arsenal's home kit launch!


Common Cesc!

Another way I've distressed myself is by buying these Takara Tomy Racing Cars! Hun bought together with me too! It cost 20ish each. The sight of it is very cute but the controller is quite unfriendly with me. Reason why? My hand is huge. Haha

This is mine!


This is Hun's!


This is how small the car is!

& the cats love playing with it too!

Anyways come 310808 Shezai will trade this


To Participate In This


Yes! We're going to run the 10km Nike Human race! Come & join the run! 25 cities around the world approximately running at the same time & Singapore is the only city representing South East Asia!

No comments: