Sunday, June 15, 2008

Movies & Normal Updates

Apart from Narnia, which to me is the best mythical movie ever made, we've been catching up with what's at the movies. Will review about some later.. Meanwhile, we've been busy... (who isn't anyway in this high standard of living metropolitan city of ours, right?), so our blog's been going nowhere this couple of weeks. We've planned our next couple getaway.... in July ...where there'll be no screaming annoying kids around because they'll be having their asses back in school ha-ha-ha. My second trip to Pulau Redang and Hon's first trip there. My most favourite Paradise island!!! And I want Honey to share the experience with me this time. Yessss ah! Hope it was still as scenic and clean as years back. I wanna see shooting stars again! I wanna snorkel in the clear blue waters of the Marine Park again. Hon, I bet you this is 10x better than Phuket. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait! I'm in a Holiday mood already. Let's get-a-way again! Just the 2 of us! yeay yeay!

Just randomly, why oh why do tiny brainless little kids love to drink alcohol so much like it's their version of purified water and show it off to other kids and yell 'Hey aku lagi terrer ahhhh minum beer kau minum Vodka ajer' and get drunk by the roadside with their panties showing and covered in puke, nowadays? What is it to them? Glory? Pride? Grandeur? Splendor? Show-off? Magnificence? Or just pure stupidity? Oh the end is near...

You know, sometimes the best exercise is housework. Mopping, cooking, cleaning, washing is no easy feat, in fact, it's super tiring. Kudos to all Moms out there who juggle working life, family life and time for herself. I've spent the whole noon cooking Sweet Sour Fish with rice for Hon to bring to work, then did the laundry, vacuum, mop the floor. I feel a great sense of satisfaction after that. Is this how a wife is supposed to feel? I dunno. Maybe. When it's time for us to get a new home, i guess that's when the real test begins aye?

Congrats to Hon on his career move. He keeps on flying and flying. I admire that in my Hubby. Go-getter yet patient, Sociable and a Great Leader. Love you Darling.

List of movies we've watched include The Happening, The Incredible Hulk, Sex & the City, etc etc. First stop, The Happening. My oh my. Mnight has a brilliant mind. I love this movie. I give it 4/5. It's deep shit, disturbing scenes, scientific, gory, makes you ponder, when the answer to it lies within ourselves. We are the ones making the world as it is today. So in a way, Mother Earth Gaia can't handle us humanoids no more what with all the Nuclear bombings, free trade agreement, ozone layer depletion, pullution, etc etc. We are destroying not only Gaia but ourselves as well! It makes you wonder, What if trees really did talk and communicate to the bushes and the grass....releasing pheromones that could affect our sense of sensibility and we start killing ourselves one by one.. gosh, scary to think of it. God is indeed great! I can't believe the rating for it was PG! It should have been M18 or NC16 for that matter! There were suicidal disturbing scenes! What if young kids question these behaviour? Sigh, I have no say.

Hulk was pretty boring. No points for guessing that there will be Hulk 3. The movie looked so graphicized. Very Game-like. And Hulk was hideous! There were scenes where there were no flow, as in, one scene suddenly cuts off and jump to another scene where there are no relations whatsoever to the previous scene. Pretty annoying if you asked me. The story line is bloody obvious you can see through it without even guessing. Morale of story... Be Patient. Don't become Monster when angry... Truthfully, this Hulk is one dumb blonde. Heart rate shoot up, become Green Hulk. Blame everything in its way. Got loud thunderstorm also want to get angry and blame the lightning. Knock its head against rock ceiling also want to get angry and blame the rock. Haiyoo, so difficult lah this Hulk.. So emotional... Want to get so angry for waaaaattttt??! Ironically linkedly speaking..... it somehow reminds me of somebody in my childhood days..... errrrrrmmmmssss... Speaking of which..
Happy Father's Day!!!

No comments: