Saturday, May 03, 2008

SheZai completes 18 kilometres of exercise.

A first for us, indeed. Our first goal was accomplished. Remember when we said we wanted to cycle to East Coast, from our house at Tampines? We succeeded.

Woke up at 7am, went to pump our bicycle tyres at the nearby Esso, and cycled 7 km to East Coast following the park connectors. Once there, we met Kak Mai and Fahmy who drove there and reached the same time as us. Just nice.

So we parked our bicycles, stretched ourselves. And it's time for our normal jog. By this time, it was 9am and the sun is rising slowly. We did our normal 4 km. My legs, especially my thighs, are like jelly. Really really streanous, but i told myself, i can do it. Hon is very encouraging too. Endurance is the key. Once we complete the 4 km run, our normal routine is to have ceasar salad with chicken toppings at McCafe. *healthy brunch* =)

By then it was 1130am. Me and hon cycled back in the hot hot heat of the noon sun. 7 km again. My legs are now wobbly. Reached home at 1pm exactly.So all in all, we managed a distance of 7+4+7= 18km!! At home, we switched on the fan to number 3 and just purely sat there. Phew!! Tired, lengoh but well worth it! I got sexy muscles now!! Weeeeeeehooooooo!!!

Thanks Hon for being by my side. You really got me out of my shell. *mwahs!*

Later going out again, hitting the streets for some fun.

No comments: