Tuesday, April 08, 2008

SuperCow!

Yarh yarh... wo pui kia liao.
Guess what. I got so paranoid when i found out that I gained 5KG after marriage!!!!!! The HORROR of it all!! WHY oh WHY?!?! Where did all that Babat come from? Ok la Ok la.. i admit, I had been eating and binge'ing a lot, like A LOT a lot. So it's like DUH.

Hon is still in there. Poor dear has cough. Pls take care of yourself Honey. I met my family at the airport after work. Yes I planned to have retail therapy, but due to my super painful high heels which caused my feet to cry, I decided against it and met my family for Popeye's at T3. The best part of the meal? The chicken skin.. yea yea. Crispy and oily, yum yum. The rest are all so muak. After dinner, we walked around e airport, very quiet and very empty and very boring. So we made our own nonsense.

My sister insisted we took this picture to show how tall and SKINNY she is, and how short and fat i am. Stoopid PhiG! You pond-skater you.
Oh my god, look at those sticks. mwahahhahahhaa. We actually weighed ourselves on the designated weighing machine for luggage. Well, talk about excess baggage!
I was super shocked that i gained 5 Kilos. I've never hit the 46kg mark before and now, look at the figure on the machine!! How can that be? Shit! I'm in denial. Maybe the machine isn't that accurate. Bah! So to say, I'm FLABulously FLAB-aghasted!
Can't be bothered no more.

No comments: