Thursday, April 10, 2008

Boyyyy Am I on a RoLLLLL!

Work ended at 6pm as usual... My hands are itching to feel fabrics, dresses, tops and what-nots. Reached Vivocity at 630pm. (Since work is so near Vivo, and every lunch hour was spent there, i think it has become my ultimate playground). Shopped like a mad woman until 10pm when the shops practically closed their doors on me because they wanted to go home already but not me. I love shopping alone. It's a phenomenon i just cannot explain. Hon will always be my fashion consultant when i'm out with him, no doubt, but when i have my retail therapy alone, a huge hole will be burnt where the credit once was. Damn. I kept away from branded hi-ends. Not worth the big bucks (for now). Instead, I opted for quantity, without discriminating the quality. (I hope). Almost half a K was spent on Lver, F21, Mango, Zara, LaSenza, etc, etc. Vivocity is a ladies' paradise. I feel so Good. So Fab. So Eager. So Satisfied!!! Being a woman ROcKs!!




OK Hon, I'm done indulging myself. I'm gonna indulge you next. You're my target! Get ready.

No comments: