Wednesday, February 06, 2008

P.S. I Love You

SheZai's gonna watch this hyped-up movie tonight~! Yes! A little lovin date tonight with the hubby completes my day. Even the trailer makes me have tears in my eyes. I don't know why. Maybe it's my womanly hormones crying out. Hahaha! Gee I've even heard that the movie makes any toughest hardest guy cry their eyes out. So go catch it, Lovebirds.

And so.. it's the start of a long long weekend. Tomorrow's gonna be bowling with the family, and cook-out with friends at my house at night. Friday's gonna be a cycling date with Hon, i reckon. Saturday's gonna be a jogging day with Kak Mai again. Yes.. a Saturday Affair. I really feel different the whole week after the exercise. It really makes a HUGE difference. And Sunday will be hmmmm.... Sleep-in Sunday? =)

SheZai's next cycling target:- Cycling expedition from Tampines to Clementi. *gulps*

No comments: