Thursday, January 24, 2008

My Wife Is Very Neat & Tidy & She's Beautiful ":P

I finally owned a bicycle since the age of 9 years old. Actually before I got my pay last month, I've already planned with Hun that we should buy a bicycle each & should feel "adventure" whenever we're free. Shopping of course is still our first hobby that we always enjoy! Anyways, the day we plan to buy a bicycle came a little sooner than we expected despite our hectic scheduled. All because of a stupid knee injury that I got due to a game of soccer that I played less than 10 minutes. Was supposed to go for operation but it cost quite a bomb. Therefore the doctor advices were, to do a lot of cardio in order for the brain to "interact" again with my right leg muscles. So no soccer & running for me. 6 months out for running at least but soccer no no. I still plan to save up for the operation just in case after 6-8 months & I can't still play my favorite sports. That brings me to the reason why I have already bought a bicycle! Hun has been supportive as well! (she buys a bicycle too) Now we can cycle to East Coast & watch the sun set!

Anyways O'level results are out today. All the best to my fellow part-timers who got their results today!!

What I've discovered from reading The New Paper today is that the contents are all full of different type of courses for the students to choose from. Really a lot compared to my time. I've always wanted to be a chef & go to shatec. I couldn't get what I wanted due to the course being expensive so I chose to go to ITE & do Mechatronics which was highly recommended by my uncle & friends. Its a very good course no doubt & in fact I get to taste how's life like as a technician for a year when I joined with Raffles Medical Group as their technician. But no no, that's not what I want, I told myself. I don't want to wake up & drag my ass to work. That's when I actually try to give a go at retail. I have to tell myself that I have to expect a smaller pay for a start & have to like my job. I chose Nike & have never look back since. Despite the different from an 8-5 working hours & irregular off days , I still stay put to where I stand now. Thanks also to my Hun for supporting me all the way! I've also tell myself that this is what I've always wanted! Waking up at 915, No rush for the bathroom, Wear T shirt that I like(as long its Nike), Berms! , get to select my favorite shoe to wear out of the 40 pairs, Getting a seat to & fro on the train, Meet new people each day! Getting free stuffs at times!!!! & the list continues..

See.. I love my job no matter what people think. ":D

Oh yea..I also get to bumped into friends, relatives, cousins, uncles & aunts just like I bumped into Aunty Nel on my way to Paragon yesterday! haha

No comments: