Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy Happy!



Nike Air Max 90 SI Olympic China Exclusive, a shoe that I've come across when I'm surfing around at one of my favorite shoe website which luckily Leftfoot brought in & I manage to get it! Yeay! 2 more pair at least coming soon for the month of Feb. Anyway I cycled around Tampines to Bedok reservoir this morning. Hun woke me up when she was about to leave for work (I asked her to do so the night before) but I was too tired to do so. So I woke up at 10 instead & had mee suah for breakfast. Bought chicken rice for lunch on my way home & did a little laundry & housekeeping. Gonna fetch Hun later from work & we're going shopping!(her turn) Wonder what we're gonna have for dinner later. Oh btw, yesterday Kak Mai & Fahmy send both of us home on their new car. Really BIG car with a superb angle view (as describe by Hui Tien) from inside the car! Ok, gonna wait for Hun's update! Can't wait to meet her! Man Utd Latest Signing, Taufik. Happy Birthday Man, See you at the chalet!

No comments: