Monday, January 21, 2008

Thanks Hun!





















Yeay! The Jordan Spiz'ike was a belated gift from hun! It has to be my first pair of shoes I owned ever since I got married (except for a couple of free ones from Nike Sg)*winks*. Anyways Jordan shoes does have a history for me since I'm in my secondary school days. Jordan 13 was my first pair that my mum bought for me & the 2nd pair of Jordan was from my wife! Great mind does thinks alike ay haha. Anyways I'm going back to my old self again, yeah more shoes than my wife! ':P

Anyway Hun's on a sick leave today. She caught a fever yesterday. Accompanied her to her family doctor & we had pratas for breakfast at a coffeeshop. We always wondered when we will get to eat breakfast outside together & finally today after accompanying her to the doctor, we finally got the chance! YEay again!

Speaking of yesterday.. I had great fun too! After work, my parents in law fetched me & we went straight to Nurul's house. All the cousins were there including Farhan. It was also the first time I got to meet Khairul & Khidir. While the rest were catching up the good old days I got to interact & know my cousins well. We had a great chat & I must say that they do have interesting lives as well..doing something that they've always loved. So bottomline keyword for yesterday was Passion! Right Yut!!?
ahah

Once again, Thanks honey for the Jordan!
I Love you Very much!!!

No comments: