Saturday, June 02, 2007

Ironic



I bought 2 CDs in a week. It is so unlike me. I wonder why the sudden urge. Must be the torturous and arduous journey to work every morning. I take a feeder bus to the interchange, walk to the MRT station, take the MRT from Tampines to Outram Park, change to NEL, ride to Harbour Front, take another bus to work. Ergo, the need to have good ear-candy. Hah. Review? No need. I think different ppl have diff music taste. For me, The Cranberries has always been my most adored choice since my Secondary School Days of Linger and Zombie and i have almost all their albums, so it's no wonder that i MUST buy Dolores O'Riordan. Her voice is just magnificently unique and magical. However, I seem to prefer her previous albums. Travis, is a good buy too. I enjoy its mellow, sway-y sounds, like you're on vacation with your shades on and the wind in your hair. Lovely.


Had a good shopping spree at Vivo yesterday. Bought 5 working tops from Tangs and 1 from Zara. A short sleeved blazer costs $39 down from $75! Bought a LBD for $19, down from $139! Bought a skirt for $39, down from $95! Yes, so sad i had to be a shoppaholic victim of GSS. But like my ladyboss puts it, I am actually saving due to the fact that the GST increase hasn't been implemented yet. So it's my last chance to shop at killer prices! Splurges don't come cheap though. Gotta get more shoes and accessories.

Why ironic you may ask? On the note that Hon is going off to Reservist for 4 days from Monday to Thursday. And Monday is a special day........ Ladyboss asked me to take a half-day off on Monday to go spa-ing and pampering but i don't see the need to. All I needed most is my Hon by my side. But alas, he's in the jungle fighting the mosquitoes and jungle monsters. *Take care Hon* I'll be waiting.
When will you carry me home like the wounded star in the movie,
When will you carry me home take it back to the start when you knew me
Cause’ when you talk to me that way, I’ll be a million miles away
I guess it’s just another day in love

No comments: