Monday, May 28, 2007

My Niece's 1st Birthday

Damia Amirah turns 1 year old and had a special princess party chalet specially planned for her in pink and purple theme, thanks to her mom who is my cousin, Raudha, and family. Cuteness in all her glory!

The Pink and Purple theme, specially decorated by... yours truly. Hehe!
See even the utensils are in line with the theme.
Ah now you know which section i like... The Food Section. Loads of food from the relatives. Here they are: Otah2

Satay

Mee Birthday

Pisang Goreng

And my personal favourite, fresh prawns and crayfish which my cousins drove out to the port at 5am in the morning to buy.

Lollipop biscuits specially made for the birthday guests

And.. the Birthday Cake

The Happy Family with Damia trying to blow out the One candle on the cake.

I got to spend time with my Hub2b too! I Love you, Hon! See what i tell you? Hon's got them shoes again! Hee! Watched my second run of Pirates with Hon. Good Movie. All because of Captain Jack. As Always. Agree? Next movie : Transformers. (Hon's crazy about the toys.)

No comments: