Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Family Love


Just Me & My Family On My Birthday At Earle Swensens Vivocity. The best present that I could ever ask for was for my Mom and Dad to keep on loving each other. And i saw that today, on my birthday. My Dad had become a more patient and caring man ever since he came home from Haj and I thank God for that. =) I had a nice dinner with my parents and sister, thank you Mom for treating me. Hon missed out on all the food because he is in Reservist. It's ok Hon, I'll cook for you something special this weekend ok? The Food we had:









We have roughed through many storms that came our way. My Dad & Mom are so cute. I specifically asked them to do what they did in the picture on the left. And they sportingly did it. Hahaha! It's very rare that they can be this sporting. But it's my Birthday and they didn't obliged when i asked them , so hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!






They still Have IT! Yeeeha! I'm happy!
Because my parents are happy!



I Love them!



*Ps: Dad doesn't like the Strawberry fondue much, does he.....

No comments: