Friday, March 09, 2007

Take A Break, Have A Breather.

Hon, me and his friends went to have a nice evening movie at Vivo Max yesterday, with the huge screen and power dolby sound system. The movie "300" is extremely superb. Artistic, witty in a way, ooh and all those testosterone adrenaline rush looking at all those rock-hard 16-pecs abs of every medieval Spartan soldier.yummy. Ok that's exaggerating. But i think you'll get what i mean when u watch the movie. I don't know how else to describe it... I'm speechless. Ego-boosting, excellent graphics, a total feast for the eyes, gory and bloody, I LOIKE. The part i find funny was all the Persian's weird way of including those weird animals, giant mutations and other what-nots in the war. Elephant la, rhinoceros la, nampak ajer gigantic, kena sembeleh, mati jugak, hahahah! No ,really seriously, a good movie. A Must watch.

B4 that, Me and Hon spent the day at Sentosa for a picnic. It was a very destressing day, especially for Hon who was really stressed out from work. A day whereby we put our handphones on silent modes, keep our watches in our bags so we wouldn't keep track of the time, and just let the day pass by slowly, enjoying the waves, the sand, the sun and each other. :) Yes, the working dog-eat-dog world out there is a cruel cruel one. Thus, we need time to just take a brain-free break just to breathe and re-charge. It works. As for me, I'm looking for a job again as it is a pity my previous department has to outsource its people, including me. It has been almost a month of frustrating no-replys. And maybe God has something better in store for me. I'm hoping and praying, especially at this crucial moment when i NEED to save money for my wedding. When one door closes, another door of opportunity will open, and I will always stay positive. God has plans. =)

No comments: