Friday, March 16, 2007

Movie reviews & More

Watched The Pang Brothers' "The Messenger" with sister the day before and watched "Music N Lyrics" yesterday.. Can't wait for "Freedom Writers", "The Hills have Eyes 2" and "Mr Bean's Holiday"! Movies Movies Movies.... Love'em!

The Messenger was more of a chilling shock show... The pang Brothers merely took some scenes from Ju-On, The Ring, and Dark Waters. You can practically tell them apart, what with the small cracking crawling boy, the undisappearing blood stains on the wall and the woman ghost...

Music n Lyrics is a good ol' sweet... Romantic comedy.. watch It!

Watched Stomp The Yard too and it has a very typical story line. You sure know who's gonna win. But fun and enjoyable , nevertheless.

Hon promised to blog but he was too busy for his own blog. haha. We'll be going on a picnic come Tuesday at my newfound favourite place in Singapore thanks to Kak Mai.. Will post pictures up soon. Oh About my job situation, I am now praying and praying to get that job which i went for the interview which lasted 2 whole hours which the HR took for me a glass of water after talking so much. haha! Sold my points well, I hope. Meanwhile, enjoy pics of our family bowling outing, afterwhich the cousins went to watch a midnight movie, and then have supper at Arab Street until 4am. It was so nice..












Treating my sister to a nice seafood meal of ikan bakar and cockles at Orchard Kopitiam!


I have a God Damned Trojan.Vundo virus stuck in my computer which is making things so slow and difficult!
F*(#&$(*&*^*^@$*!)!_+#)%&^!#($K!

No comments: