Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Lovely Early Weekdays!

Yesterday we had fun shopping! ate at ViVoCity's The Chicken Rice Restaurant which reminds me of the KL Chicken Rice thingy. Speaking of KL, we're going there soon!! heh Can't wait for that. Anyways I forced Hun to give me a "Prince" day! haha

Today was so much fun also! We had picnic by Kallang River. Watched the sunset & ate yummy sandwiches prepared by Hun! I'm so gonna have well-balanced diet when we live together. ahha Godiva Dark Choco drink was a Sin. Now Starbucks Java Chip has met her challenger! Coffeebean? long way to go to match Zaini's ambition. haha & Oh yea, Haagen Daz also has met my Bravissimo! Wee!

On the brighter side, here's my new baby.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Happy 25th Anniversary, hah!

Till Then..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Sheikha): Here Are the Pixs from SheZai's Picnic today...



What's a picnic without sandwiches?



Red Ant Captured



Ants Part 2



Our Future Lies Ahead



Thinking of Sheikha



Now, Now, Hon



"I Do"



I'm here for you, always.




The Stages in Our Relationship.

No comments: