Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Tora Dan Ding Dang Datang Lagi...

'Image
Looks Familiar? heh

Anyways I would like to thanks to those who signed up the guestbook & wished us on our anny ';D
Work has been quite stressful & tired lately especially for the month of March. Late closing, early opening & lots more of hectic stuffs we did for that month. I shall remember that March 2005 will the toughest month I've ever worked in Nike. Btw my friends, Hun & Mum has been saying that I've pumped in lots of weight, I've realised that too. I shall only start my excercise only when I can control my diet. To me, no point I run & run but after that I still go for KFC, haha. Damn its difficult yea?

We always wrote in our composition during our primary school days on what we want to be when we grow up. WIth that I shall also leave this entry with this question that leaves me ponder.

* How many of you wrote that you wished to be a Pilot, Doctor, Teacher, Policeman, Soldier etc etc.? But In reality, how many of you really did write & mentioned that you want to be a Salesman, Barista, Insurance Agent, FNB, Fitness Instructor, Technician etc?
To be honest I want to be a pilot but I end up in a total different line, even different from what I study during my school days & I believed there're many others out there who end up differently too.

Life Is Unpredictable.

No comments: