Friday, April 15, 2005

Cats Hate Just We Copy..heh

It has been a great week so far. Started out on Monday where the staffs had a big feast during the overlaping hours. Ouh yea, I think its also a great eating week too for me. I'm beginning to get addicted to this chocolate called 'Duplo' thanks to the recomendations from Sabrina. What makes me want to try it was the fact that she always bought or ask someone to buy for her not 1 but 4 -5 bar for herself. Believe me, if you guys love kinder bueno or ferero rocher, this is a good alternative! Another junks that I've been craving is Chocolate popcorn! Sigh, always sold out.

Food, Food only eh..haha Btw, Have been missing Gf lots too this week. Due to our packed scheduled, we haven't met since Monday. Hopefully the weekend will be kind enough for us! ;D Ouh yea..she burnt for me 'Team America'. #%@$%T$^@ hilarious alternative to South Park. hahah

Read the Guestbook..big thanks to Ema, Diana & Frizzy for signing up.. :D Finally other than GF someone agrees with on my views on my previous entry. I mean its a fact right? out of 10, I must say that only 3 will get what they want & I'm among the 7s haha but who cares I'm happy with what I am now. Working happily & most importantly I don't have to drag myself to work Always!

Anyways I'm not to sure which one are you Ema. All I can remember was that there is this gal who sat opposite me in green top who has fringe & tied her hair & also talking all the way in English. Was that you? haha..Just say hi to me or Sheikha the next time you bump into any of us k? Don't worry we will never think you're crazy. ;D
Btw speaking of that Mrt ride, on that same day too, I was boarding from Clementi. There was no seat available, hence I have to stand BUT there was this lady taking up 2 space of which one for herself & the other one for her CHANEL HANDBAG. She just can't be bothered by the crowd & just look down & read her book instead. Btw I always stand in front of the seats cause I know people will always alight at least at Outram Park but i was lucky on that day cause I sat early before that. Anyways while sitting & reading my New Paper, I was observing her at the same time. No one can't be bothered to ask her until at one station where there's these 2 old ladies who board the train. Guess what she did? one of the lady sat as there was an available one & the other just brush aside her CHANEL bag. Boy, that lady was face was so red after her EXPENSIVE bag was brushed away from an old lady. She stared back & walked away. How rude right? Oh you guys will say she's more of freaking rude if I say that the 2 old lady were mute. Sigh.

No comments: