Friday, April 15, 2005

Finally...... I've officially graduated.



Today was my convocation ceremony held at SIM, after waiting almost a year. I can still remember when i'd just finished my O levels, I was stubborn and wanted to go to a JC just because i wanted to go to Uni JUST to wear that mortar-board on my head, never thinking abt my career. Silly me. But Alas, My grades weren't very good enough to clinch a local UNI by a few points. So to SIM i went, when i should've gone to Poly, to think of it now. But With the help of my Mother, i managed to get my degree.... Finally.....

*..::THANK YOU::..*
Allah SWT
Mom, Dad, Sis
Zaini
for being in my life and showing what it means to pursue my dreams.
After the ceremony, Dad fetched my Dear Zaini and I gave all of them a treat at Amiran's Cafe. Dad sent Hun home after that. :-D
Now, Onwards to find a good career and a stable life.

No comments: