Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Deli-potato? Nah....Belly Potato

Hello To All~!! Thanks for signing the G'bk. Updates are quite slow la here cuz i guess both of us are getting layzee.. hehehe. Can see the laziness from our stomachs. Eat Eat Eat. That's just what we do best. 24 hr Coffee Club is so savory and delectable lah. Apart from those Octopus Balls. And those Italian Gelato Ice-cream. At this rate we are going, We are sure to gain a few pounds like a quarter pounder. Oh, too late, we already did.


I am sooo happy! Company decided to end my contract earlier cuz they wanna let me go for wat i want. And i sure do Not want a desk Job where i'm treated like a babuboss..
A day in my life at work.


"Sheikha, get me some coffee. I want it in this cup, not that cup. Sheikha, why is the coffee maker spoilt? Sheikha, I want some good quality blue pens. Sheikha, I'm travelling on 1st to 8th April to Australia, book for me the cheapest budget flight and cheapest hotel at this area. Oh So expensive ah this flight! Ok change to 6th April, sure got cheap flight. Sheikha, why are the light bulbs not working? Sheikha, I want orange colour file. Sheikha, bind for me this thick document. Sheikha, you never listen to me, I said I want the coffee machine to be fixed right away. Sheikha, why is this so expensive, go find cheaper one. Sheikha, pass this to finance. Sheikha, ask boss to sign this. Sheikha, how come there's no more tissues? Sheikha, got any fax from this company or not? Aiya why you never tell me! Sheikha, buy for me burger but i don't want the sesame seeds on the bread. Sheikha, why u never chase finance about this PO? Sheikha, the printer toner running out, you raise PO already or not? Sheikha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHH!!!!! Pergi Mampos! HAHAHAHA! I'm off to find a better job!

No comments: