Friday, March 25, 2005

Happy 4 Years Anniversary!

Remember the time you said to me,
Just how lucky a man you'd be,
when you asked me to be your lady,
And I told you not to worry.

Deep in my heart, i was silent,
As i realised i had fallen,
So deep in love, there is no turn.
And from then on, our past we burn.

1 year passed by, We were SheZai,
Going out with you, I'm still so shy,
You held my hand, I let out a sigh,
My thoughts felt giddy, i wonder why.

2 years then passed, why me? i asked,
You gazed my eyes, answering for us,
Love needs no answers for it to last,
Just being with you dear has been a blast.

3 years come and go, Look how we glow,
Our hardships we burrow, we will not show,
From a seed we sow, To a tree we grow,
To survive the low, Our boat we'll row.

4 years marked this day, we have come a long way,
Our teamwork is strong, in both work and play,
"Forgive & Forget", Our rule we never betray,
Till the end of day, Together we'll stay.

A bright future awaits, for us to create,
To be each other's soul mate Lies in our fate,
From the very first date, Our love is great,
With you i can always relate, You i can never hate.

I love you with all my heart, right from the start.
Happy 4 years anniversary, Mohamed Zaini.

From Your Hun,
Sheikha.
25/03/2005
Disclaimer: Specially written by Sheikha To Zaini. :)

No comments: