Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Baby Sotong, anyone?

I was having my lunch of a plate of Nasi Lemak this afternoon... And among the school of ikan bilis (anchovies) I found a teenie-weenie baby sotong. It looks so pitiful, i totally lost my appetite. And took its photo instead...this is where my HP came in handy. I wonder how this miniscule sotong got there with the plenty of small anchovies. Maybe it had just spurted out of its egg? Maybe it was too weak to swim to its Momma? eh, Merepek.....I'm sure your first reaction to the photo will be..."EEEEEEEeeeeekkkkk!!! APA ITU??!??" hahahahah! I'm going totally whacko because i'm in a totally bizzare and restless and brilliant mood today!

Anyway, we'd like to thank those who dropped by like Kins/Moch, Mar, Ana, Diana, Effa/Fiz, Home, Serine, Rawini, Yati, Ernie and the rest who had been so kind to sign the g'book. Thanks. Greatly Appreciated!

No comments: