Friday, March 18, 2005

Great day out wit Hun

I had such a great time with Hun today. We had not met for 4 days and basically we only meet 1 time a week when both of us are busy. Therefore it is the most important to us that we make the best of our time together.. Trying our best to keep up with each others' lives' happenings. Our schedules are soo hectic, it is so difficult to meet up. Finally we did. Being such a darling , he fetched me from Raffles Place and we head on to Orchard. I missed him so much and it is just so breath-taking to finally meet him again! We walked around and had a lovely dinner. He was constantly by my side, taking care of me although he is tired, being from work since 3 am. We walked and walked and we talked of all the romantic things in the world. We never run out of things to talk about. Or places to go. We always make decisions and will sit down on a bridge beside the river or even have a picnic at Botanic Gardens. When I feel down, he will always perk me up by hugging me or buying me chocolates or flowers and will never blame me for crying. He always knows the best places to go when I run out of ideas. He will always ask me if there is anything i need to buy and always puts my needs before his (... although he likes to buy shoes and i will always nag at him... ), he will bring me window shopping and recommend me the nicest clothes. Without him, i don't think i can carry myself that well. He will also send me home when it is past midnight, afraid if robbers or rapists are around... it IS not THAT safe in Singapore, right. Sometimes, he will give me a cab fare just so that i can get home quickly and be safe in my own home. Money is never a problem to him... my safety is.. I still remember the time he had only an hour to meet during his NS. He took a cab down from Yishun all the way to Tampines to meet me for that 40 minutes, just to hug me, talk a while and say i love you and then take a cab back all the way to Clementi....... So u see, i can never live without him in my life. He is a dearest man to me. I had a great time with him today. And i love him a lot.

No comments: