Thursday, March 17, 2005

hectic..hectic..

Life has been kinda busy & fast lately. New responsibilty, new updates & whole lots of catching up to do nowadays. Hopefully I'll adapt to this new life & line & hopefully I know I can do it. Anyways its been a long time since I went over to EKIN. Well, todays visit was an interesting one indeed. It was the footwear & equipment sell-ins. Basically its a whole new experience to me. The presentation was great but the purchasing & balancing out the budget could be a great headache. They also mentioned about the price comparison between the concept store & Queensway, Mustaffa Centre kind of outlets. Its because of the difference in price that our local consumer has come in to the concept stores & ask for %. So the only way to rectify these problem, they will soon implement the control price system for all the buyers for all of the local outlets so that the price can't be compared anymore. How interesting that will be yea? haha.

As for the sell-in I went just now, it was fun as I mentioned earlier on. Got to see the new shoes & equipment that will be in most concept stores 6 mths later.Lebron James campaign will be back,The Total 90 series too along with the Brazil 2006 World Cup Campaign which Nike aimed to be the number 1 brand by then.(soccer fans will love this campaign alot especially if they have been playing the Fifa Street game on Xbox & PS2) & also not forgetting the womens fitness campaign which has alot of bright pink colors in it. By the way do also check out for the new total 90 boots that will worn by Roberto Carlos & the rest & also the new Mecurial Vapor3 worn by Ronaldo. Simply WOW.

By the way, tomorrow will be meeting hun. Will treasure some nice time together after few days of not meeting up due to our hectic schedules. Can't wait for that!! Another thing I'm looking forward will be on Saturday which is a mobilisation day which I hope it will not activate! haha If it will then it will be troublesome as I'm working on that day & after activation I have to go back to the shop still to do the closing. *cross fingers*

Anyway I need a whole change for my room. Its getting messy. Hmm...

No comments: