Thursday, February 03, 2005

The Secrets Of Dorothy Perkins..hah ';P


My Pick For The Month Of January - Air Rift Leather

I've been on such a lazy mood this few days & that explains why Gf has been the one always blogging away,haha. All I do besides meeting up with Gf was just work, playing my Football Manager, Shopping & eat!! aha Anyways been to the Esplande event on Saturday. 3 groups performed on that day namely, Trivalation, Public Eyez & Triple Noize & I must say that Public Eyez improved alot & they were extremly good on that day!

Btw eversince Gf has start working, our schedule has been quite tight but then we still manage to catch up with each other whenver times are on our side. Anyhow I fetch Gf back jus now & we walked & browse around some shops. We happened to go in Lavanita (2nd floor shop @ Peninsula which sells football merchandise) & we managed to eavedrop this conversation between an Indian lady & the Indian guy whom both are the owner & boss I guess. Anyways this was how it goes..

Indian Guy : Eh, where you buy the yellow bands ah?
Indian Lady: Oh, I got it in USA, my friend got it for me.
Indian Guy : This one sell in packets of 3 isit?
Indian Lady: No No, my one is Armstrong one. Also nike & the packet also got 'tick'
Indian Guy : Oh isit? the 3 in a packet one where got sell?
Indian Lady: That one is basketball band, Anywhere also can find. I got the catalogue for it if you want to order it & sell.
Indian Guy : Then how much & your one (referring to Armstrong) how much? Where got sell?
Indian Lady: The 3 in a packet one is $9.00. My Armstrong one can be found on internet & its sold at $1 USD & this whole $1 USD goes to this Armstrong guy who runs on one leg ah.
Indian Guy : Oh like that ah.

Hmm.. Terry Fox & Lance Armstrong. Not The same ok?
*shakes my head*

Btw for those basketball sneaks, Check out for Lebron All Star shoe this yr & also Jordan 20.
JUGLIST MASSIVE!! haha.. Another thing I've just discovered yesterday after serving a South African couple. I don't know for other brands but Nike shoes over there for example Nike Shox are selling for 500SGD!! Whereas ours over here mainly sells @ 179SGD. Believe it or not, Its a fact. Do check it out if you happen to go to South Africa. Till Then..I'm gonna be a Judas For the month of January!

No comments: