Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Me & My Boyfriend Loves Mocca!

BF & I went to watch them at Esplanade last week as we just love them and their music! In the end we managed to get a photo with them and i met them backstage to get their autographs! Weehoo~!!! Their CD is selling so fast that we didn't manage to snag one. Luckily, Famie is so kind enough to sell his to BF! Yes! They are just soo superb, even back then.

So the weekend passed us by like a flash. I'm glad for the time I spend with BF, esp this week. We talked and caught up with a lot that has been going on in our lives. He got me a cute teddy bear and I got him the 'Babes of FHM' magazine as a surprise for just because. Nyah. What's there to be ashamed of. I respect my BF as a man and we'll just end up commenting and bitching about the babes TOGETHER. Hehehe!! I love him.


BF is so tired after working for long hours that he can just doze off anytime. hehehe! Poor Dear. As always, when SheZai is together, our passion is FOOD. Hong Kong Hor Fun at 11am, MacDonalds at 2pm, PoPeYes Chicken at 4 pm and BF's Mom packed me some delicious Mee Rebus to bring home at 10pm. Sihat benar ya!

No comments: