Sunday, February 20, 2005

Perfect Day Out.

Had a perfect day out wit BF yesterday. Nope, in order to avoid Chingy at town,we settled for Ikea, Queensway and then City Hall. Ikea was great, looked around at some beautiful furnishings, fantasizing of our future home. After scouring around for some shoes with BF, we went to have our lunch of Hainanese Chicken rice at the nearby Hawker. DAmn, it was soooo good. Together with the air mata kuching on a scorching day!! The chicken rice there is superb. We took a bus down to City Hall and it was already about 6pm. We sat at our special spot in Milennia Walk where the sea breeeze just keeps on blowing non-stop. We used to sit there on our very first date back in 2001 before BF was in NS. We were reminiscing the times and tickling each other pink when he swooped me up and carried me and twirled me around like we were youths back then. Laughter filled the cool air. Staring up at the sky, giddy in love. We had a nice talk with MacDonald's ice-cream and then he sent me home. There's a pasar malam in Tampines, and there's Otak-Otak!! hahaha! So you know i know you know.

2 days back, BF called me online. I was wondering why. Then he passed me this song and said," Hon, I dedicate this song to you." He passed me the lyrics and all. My heart skipped a beat listening to this song and a tear flowed down my cheek fathoming the lyrics of the song. We have been through a lot together. Some verses of lyrics==>

"Though relationships can get old. They had a tendency to grow cold. We
have something like miracle. Yeah, I'll stay with you." - "Oh I'll stay with you
through the ups and the downs. Oh I'll stay with you when no one else is around
.And when the dark clouds arrive. I will stay by your side. I know we'll be
alright" - " And there will be heartaches and pains, yes it will. But through it
all, we will remain . In this life, we all know. Friends may come, they may go.
Through the years I knowI will stay. And in the end I know that we'll find. Love
so beautiful and divine. We'll be lovers for the lifetime, yeah. And I'll stay
with you. I will stay with you"

He has been a romantic BF to me and I'm so thankful for him. A month plus more to our 4 years anniversary. :)

No comments: