Saturday, January 29, 2005

I still haven't found my passion.

I feel like blogging today. It's been a number of times I blogged this week. (BF will blog soon k.) :D

It's been only 3 days into my new 2nd temporary job after 1 month of bumming around and collecting dust at home and i just had to take half-day MC today cuz my fever was running high at 39.2 degrees! Uh Thanks ah Sister :P **A flu virus is doing its roundabout so be carefull y'all.** It feels as though i've been working for so long as there's just so many things to do. This time, my job has a very very high level of responsibility as I am under the CEO of the company (a chinese lady). I am very nervous as a single slight mistake may cost me my job and my dignity. It's not that great a pay but I'm still gaining experience. My mom said,"You give peanuts, you get monkey la!" (meaning, if the employer pays too little :-*peanuts* , you'll get equivalent to what's worth of it :-*a monkey's work*.) Hahaha! Mom, Mom. I totally agree with you. But I have to save my waterface. Getting a job itself is difficult, so I have to hang on to whatever I have and be thankful. However, I do not see myself in this line down the road.

No comments: