Thursday, January 15, 2004

My Side.....Again....hehe

FINALLYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe..finally my patience has finally paid off..my new pc is here N i'm back for some surfy , chatty , gamesy etc etc .. but first n foremost i'd to thanks mum,uncle,GF & my best bud zul! the final jigsaw puzzle is finally solved..i've go a free xbox..a new pc.. new handphone ...a whole new life for my entertainment life at home aha..luckily i nvr study anymore if not surely get distracted by all this..haha

& as for now..the nxt thing i hope for is for myself to get back in shape. getting back to shape means i want to be my normal size again not the current zaini..the current one is a bit fat!! everyones been complaining about it..haha daym..i cant help myself eating..& when pple came n ask..the usual answer i'll giv is..I'm Very Happy! heh which is very true..but somehow i'm still hoping to get back in shape no matter wat...cos i need to pass my ippt!! haha daym this govt!

tomorrow me n gf together wit ana n zul are gonna have some chicken chop after quite sometime...so as for now i'm gonna continue chatting wit gf n watchin tv at the same time..hehe...see u guys tomoorrow...thanks again!!

No comments: