Sunday, January 11, 2004

just thoughts.

I started the day off with my new tutee, my Primary 3 cousin. He's been a good boy, doing my composition homework i gave to him. I taught him Forms of Verbs today and he's attentive. I loikes. I get to talk to my aunt, Cik Julie, for a while as she had ordered Pizza. She told me of the kampung days of how she and her fellow sisters and brothers would jump at the sound of the "proppppoppopoppp" of my father's scooter. Since my father is the eldest brother, everyone is scared of him. He would shout and rotan his younger siblings and force them to study and speak english at home. So my aunt would pretend to study, though she detest it. Now i see, there's no point in forcing someone to study, with beating and abusing. It just doesn't work. Where is the love, the respect? So when my father got married to my mother, alll of his younger siblings can't wait for their "freedom". hahah! Justttt like...... me.

franssmanz are planning to go on a holiday. Me and BF would so love to join them. But alas, it would be the dreaded time of my final year exams. I'm very nervous. My Prelims would be in March and the University of London's lecturers would come all the way down to my school to give us real drill sessions after that all the way for the Final year exams in June. And the blardie one date of my exam just HAS to fall on my Birthday. Crikey! As for BF, i'm worried. Coz the dreaded SARS case has again resurfaced itself one more. And he can't possibly take leave. :(

Me went to follow BF to collect his free X-box at Hereen just now. The smell of a new gaming experience... aah.. He bought 2 games as well. Fifa 2004 and Need for speed underground. Arrgh! Lucky starhub maxonline subscribers!!His new Dell PC will be due to arrive next week. He'll be online again! yeay!! OK OK i'm off to watch "paradise Hotel" on channel i now. Damn Saucy, damn Hot, Damn Bitchy!

No comments: