Monday, January 26, 2004

My Side..

Everyone has been calling me round...haha..sheesh..maybe i am really gettin rounder..but what to do right..I'm happy..haaha I've got not much things on my mind to think about or to stress out..work has been gd so far..did an overtime on saturday nite(last min) then continued on sunday morning..& by the time i was working during the sunday shift, i had fallen sick..lil flu..must be the rain i guess as it has been raining non stop these few days & furthermore I've been in the air con for 24hr..almost everyone in my team was beggining to fall sick too..but yesterday was also the day i caught a lot of sick people to be sent to tan tock seng hospital or johor hospital(if they are malaysians) from 2pm to 5pm ..there's ard 12 cases of which only one has been released as he got a medical cert...80% of the cases are kids with 39 deg n above N mostly had just finish their hollys...poor thing yea..wat a way to end ur hollys(at tan tock seng) the flu virus nowadays are getting weirder & dangerous..be careful guys!

No comments: