Monday, January 26, 2004

4 Places in 1 Day... Maybe 5.

Today is Monday. Instead of having Monday blues, BF has the lil flu bug. Even though, he sacrificed himself to spend time with me because we promised to post-celebrate our 34mth anny. BF had an idea to go to Ginza Plaza just for fun. We took a bus there and BF storied to me of his school life when he, juherman and Zul would go home together after school. He also showed me around and tell me about the many "historical" Clementi Places. ahhaha! Yea maybe most of you would think.. eh eh.. takder Kerja. Maybe it was becoz we are both sick and tired of Town and we plan to take the day off from town. And so, the tour has ended and off we took a bus to the Roti Prata place near NUS.

I had cheese prata wit milo dinosaur and BF had Mushroom&cheese/egg prata. That was for Lunch. We continued the day by taking another bus to Harbour Front. Just wanted to check out the palce! Walking around the shopping centre, and lastly We went to E-Zone and arcaded. Then off to play Pool for an hour. I beat BF 6 to 4 games!! haha! Mostly, the 8-ball got me the lucky win. mwahhaha!

Ok our next destination was then to the Esplanade. So off again we went to take a bus there. And we chilled at WaterFront Baker's Inn. A place i've been to once with Fitri and Lihah. I had Warm Chocolate Souffle. Or whatever they call it. Oh Gosh. It's melted chocolate in a cake topped with Vanilla Ice-cream surrounded with strawberries. Ahhh... We sat by the bay for almost 2 hours just talking and relaxing and playing games and enjoying the breeze, with the sky line and the boats passing by. That was the 4rth place for the day. Well, just so to make it 5 places, we took our last bus ride, number 10 and alighted at Tampines. He sent me off. :) Maybe this may not be an idea of a "celebration". but maybe, just Maybe, it's the small tiny moments shared that strengthens our relationship even a little bit more. I'm Thankful. Thank You, Hun.

No comments: