Friday, January 23, 2004

The movie made me think.

There's just so many things to think about, but to actually write about, now that's a different story altogether. Raudha, my cousin's, wedding is coming up pretty quickly. I really admire her for her strong-will and determination. Going through All that ordeal that she have gone through... i feel her. But i'm glad she's happy now and looking forward to a life with her husband-to-be (God, that sounds so good). I've never attended a close relative wedding for many many years now and i'm pretty much hyped up for Raudha. You go, Girl. May Badigolz bring you joy always.

I've not been meeting BF since Monday. 4 days of till today. I deeply miss him. We went to Sentosa on Monday. Had a few hours of picnic and eating egg-mayo sandwiches that i made and mee mamak, till the clouds gave us a threat. We hopped on the monorail and sat down for 2 rounds around the island for the rain to stop. BF brought along a Yan-Yan type biscuits that you have to dip in choco-sauce b4 eating. And he purposely hold the biscuit like a pen and traced the chocolate sauce all over my face. I tried to push him off but in the end, BF's hand and the chocosauce biscuits hit my face and the chocolate sauce pasted my eye shut. BF kept on laughing and laughing till the people a few cabins in fron of us turned to look and stare. And you know how his laughter can be soo contagious. I tried to action-action scold him, but i burst out laughing. REVENGE was on my mind. I took out my johnson baby powder and Splash the powder all over him.. hahahah! Tepong gomak. And then... i felt sorry for doing that to him.. but ahhahhahahah! It was all good laugh.


We went to catch the Movie "Irreversible" at Cathay Cineleisure after that. Oh Gosh. That movie ah.... whoao... BF and me said," People need to have an open mind to see this movie. " And i agree with him. The whole movie is played backwards, but it's nothing like any corny corky movie you are ever gonna watch. Sure there are some irritating scenes which will make you headachy(it's called Artistic), but when the story continues.... you'll be stuck to your seats and squirming with Gore and pity. Me and BF deeply reccommend it. It sends me shivers down my spine and i can't sleep well for 2 days thinking of the 9-minute rape scene. It's R(A), though. Bbbbrrrrrrrrr.... freaky as hell.


Ok, Onwards to today. I did a little studying and i'm glad i could understand my notes. Gives me a little reward to go out with BF tomoro to celebrate our pre-34-mth-anny. Since i can't meet him on Sunday due to my whole day of teaching tuition and him working at night, we'll see how the plan goes tomorrow. Good night, till then.

No comments: