Saturday, January 03, 2004

Bad Hair Day yesterday!

Saturday..... A good day to rest and lepak at home to pass the time away..but i didn't oblige any dates. Nurul asked me to accompany her get a pair of sports shoes. And later meeting my friends at Esplanade. Just to hang out and girl-talk.

Yesterday i had an itchy thought. So i decided to go to Kimage at Funan to do something to my hair(kimage's graduate Rate ($55)is just so affordable compared to the proffessionals' rate.($128).... well, that's where i thought i was wrong). I wanted just a cut and some hi-lites. ANd HIGH-LIGHT it turned out to be... Damns. At first i thought it was ok.. (blonde streaks) then when i saw my behind (my head behind, i mean), there were splotches of blonde hair everywhere! Well, I was told by the hair-dresser that it suits me well, it's the trend now, it's this and it's that..and others commented she dyed nicely. [[One word of advice, always always question and enquire and ask as much as you can before the hairdresser touches your hair. And oh ya. cheap doesn't mean quality. Hahaha!]] After everything, She waxed up my hair and i paid my $55. Burst a balloon and got me a $20 voucher for a next colouring session. (think i need it bad). I met BF at night 9.30pm yesterday at Woodlands to have dinner at Pizza Hut. He could also see the blond patches. I was too paranoid that i bought a DIY Wella red dye from watsons, thinking it will make all the better. Hahaha I was so so wrong! But then again, I don't think i mind now (But mom does~:O!!). I just have to try to carry out the new do positively. One minute i'm a blonde, the next minute, i'm a red-head . And the next-next minute (now 8th Jan)i'm back to black hair. totally RAD!!! I must be crazy to try out loud colours. My Mom's gonna kill me if she found out. hahaha! I had my hair cut short too. But i hate it! Argh! Serves me right to always want to try out new things!!! But i'll deal.

BF went for reservist today. It was a short session~! I was surprised. No IPPT or whatever shiet, i think. haha~! I cashed-in my ERS... yea right... help in the 5% GST hike? Help? I think most people already spend the money on wants...tangible items....fulfilling their dream to have something they cannot afford before. Hahaha~! Good Move. Anyway, i miss my boyfriend. *mwahsss* to you wherever you are now, Darling.

No comments: