Wednesday, December 31, 2003

My Side..

Good to be back online at least for a while...the screen is shrinking badly every now n then..but who cares..new one coming up soon..n as for now whenever i hav the chance to go online i'll go ahah..lik now..i think its hard for me to live w/o pc at home..maybe i'm so used to it n also pampered to it..haha..esp cm! dang... but its all ok for now..i'm enduring as much as i can....Recently alot of sale has been going on..& tht means lots of $ has also been spent on..ahha hmm..but its ok lah kan. its not everyday we hav this kinda crazy sales.. yesterday i didnt manage to get any shoe that i want but instead i bought for gf a roxy belt..i'm still waiting to get a new pair of shoes..i'm running out of shoes for now.. but it has to be NIke..hahaha..today is also new year eve..hmm lotsa pple might be celebrating here n then..fellows of mine might be performing everywher too..as for me..i'm Workin! ehhe..yeay..ok its not tht bad u see..cos i'm the who applied for it..i wrote my name there on the Overtime list so thats wat i've got ..& as for tomorrow nite i'll hav to do 24hr shift cos its all my fault.ahah..i noe that i hav this "reservist" thingy for 1 day..& i nvr applied for it. sheesh..n dis is my retribution ahaa..but i shudnt be complaining alot...elmie(police fren) at my work says that my job too slack..haha so u all shud get the idea la yea how many hrs i'll be working despite i stated out tht i'm working on a 24hr shift..padahal2 hee......no wonder some of my colleagues can do a 48hrs shift also..haha crazy gengs!

No comments: