Friday, December 26, 2003

My Side..

I just come back from watching Scary Movie 3 with Gf..The show was a Shiznit! haha Great show for fun & laughter..lotsa spoofs from Matrix,Signs,The Others,The Ring,8 Mike etc etc...& there's lotsa cameos too... from Pam boobsy...to Macy bigGrayhair & Rza of Wu Tang... hah imagine that for a funny show..haha but i can't recomend everyone to watch it u see..everyone has their own taste..some may say that its crappy jus lik wat adha said..so for me...I'll give a rating of 3.5/5 for the show! but b4 the show start...ther's this previews of other shows..& daymn u Golden village! U guys play Ju-On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arrggh...very eerie la...aiyoh....ninauya u all....ok nemind.....anyways...my pc is very sick right now..it wun live long i guess..hopefully it can live till the end of jan..cos by then..most prolly its gonna be a new set..hehe (after 4+ yrs) SO when it means tat new pc comin soon...means that no PS2 will be ard dat soon...hahaa..sheesh.. takpe la.. I also in love wit my new Cm updates season 03/04. so shud be no probs! ahhaa...okies la..i also duno wat to type now..till then...

No comments: